Being Still and Knowing God - Part 2

Ephesians 4:10 “He who descended is the very same as He who also has ascended high above all the heavens, that He (His presence) might fill all things (the whole universe, from the lowest to the highest).” (Amplified Bible).

So, God and Christ is everywhere, in all things – and living in, dwelling in me – resting, sitting, reclining with ease within my spirit, and your spirit. To obtain peace, Christ’s peace, I must recognize and abide in the presence of God too, as you must do too. And once I rest, and continue to rest, I will become still in God’s and Christ’s presence and can face all my circumstances with calmness and serenity. I can then receive all his blessings, and the gifts that He has already given me in his love and grace. But I also need to recognize that this resting, calming place is often hidden, even secret – both a very high place and a deeply within place, that is easy to miss and not find.

Psalm 91:1-2 “He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the almighty [whose power no foe can withstand].”
Steve Smith

You can also visit my blog http://disconnectedchristians.blogspot.co.uk/  

Comments

Popular Posts